So proud

Options
Ok, so like a lot of people that I have seen on this board, my work had a weight loss competition. The team that loses the highest % gets a $500 dollar shopping spree each. I am a very competitive person. Today was the last day of the challenge and we do not get to find out the winner until next Monday, but thanks to this board, that has given me so much motivation reading all of your success stories, I have lost 36 pounds!! It does not reflect on my ticker since I started MFP after I had lost some of the weight.

I just really want to thank you all for given me and others the strength to carry on in this journey. You all are an inspiration even if you do not know it!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Good for you! Sounds like even if you didn't win the challenge, you still won. 36lbs is a huge accomplishment! :drinker:
  • juliep63
    juliep63 Posts: 84
    Options
    CONGRATS! that's amazing news! you should definitely be sooo proud! :wink:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That is awesome! Good luck on the contest! Very nice prize!!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    WOW! Gratz on the weight loss and your hard work!

I sure hope you win!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I agree that this site is a pricelessss (and free!) tool that helps with motivation and accountability. We had a Biggest Loser Contest in June & July at Curves. Partly due to this web site aand the food and exercise trackerss, I won. I lost 25 pounds or 8.56% .

:flowerforyou: Thanks to all of you, whether you knew you were helping or not.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I agree that this site is a pricelessss (and free!) tool that helps with motivation and accountability. We had a Biggest Loser Contest in June & July at Curves. Partly due to this web site aand the food and exercise trackerss, I won. I lost 25 pounds or 8.56% .

:flowerforyou: Thanks to all of you, whether you knew you were helping or not.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    great job people! :drinker:
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    Great Job!! My work had one of those challenges as well, but we weren't put in teams and no one won anything. But good luck to you, I hope your team wins!! :drinker:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    WoWeee!!! That is something to really be proud of!

Even if you don't win the competition,
    go buy yourself something nice to celebrate your victory!

I did and it was waaaay fun!!! :laugh: :love: :bigsmile:
  • Summerrain
    Options
    that is wonderful! keep it up hun! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    great job people! :drinker:

I'll second that! :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • spease21
    spease21 Posts: 10
    Options
    I will let you guys know if we won, but my hubby said he was going to take me shopping! So i guess I won in a way with the shopping. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!