My Bodymedia FIt just DIED!!!!

Out of nowhere! It was plugged in, I got the message that it was fully charged, I disconnected it and went to put it on - and DEAD. No lights, no nothing.

Of course, this was 45 minutes past their customer service hours, so no one was there to answer the phone. I've had it less than 6 weeks - this is NOT okay!!!

Anyone else have a similar issue? Is it fixable? Will they send me a new one immediately? I have grown quite dependent on this gadget...

:(
Amy

Replies

• LisaRH02
    LisaRH02 Posts: 1
    I had issues with mine, and they replaced it! Good customer service over there, so don't sweat it!
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    I had issues with mine, and they replaced it! Good customer service over there, so don't sweat it!

Thank you SO much for the positive story - I'm so upset about it - probably unreasonably so, let's be honest - but I just want it back!!!

:)
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    I've got to give a shout out to customer service - despite the fact that it's not even the next business day, I've already received a return email and the troubleshooting advice they gave me worked! My device is up and running again!!

Yay!!!

:)
    Amy
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    I hope that works for me. I attached my new one to the laptop and it made a weird long beep and just died. I am hopin they will return my email and replace it when they get back in the office on Monday or Tuesday.
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Their Customer Service is great!