• enni_2005
    enni_2005 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all,

Today is my first day using this website. It's awesome. I like it. :smile:
  • kev_uxl
    kev_uxl Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, i`m here for the first time as well today, anyone can feel free to add me, and lets shift this weight!!!

around 78lbs to go for me.
  • Monijt
    Monijt Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this as well! I have a 7 month old and 35 lbs to shed! It seems so hard but exercise is definitely key. I try to think about it as "me" time. Even though I'm a full time mom/full time student, it makes it even harder to be at home and see the food available to me but after I work out, I think about it twice.

Good luck on reaching your goal! :)
  • ilzeBella
    ilzeBella Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I noticed my biggest change came from 2 things: 1) just counting calories. When you're aware of what you're taking in, you tend to take in less; and 2) switching to diet soda. I used to hate, hate, hate diet anything and would get so mad when all that was in the house was Diet Coke. I did get used to the taste and now I honestly prefer diet soda. They also have amazing diet cherry limeade flavoring at WalMart - you just add a packet to a bottle of water and it's only 10 calories! Good luck!!
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i found this website before work. In the past I always used just pen and paper and was unsuccessful, but I love how it shows what you will weigh if everyday was like today. I have known for a while I needed to get back on track with my health and fitness goals but finally took the first step on Monday. I am hoping to lose about 60 pounds and keep it off. I love another posters idea of weight loss and a new wardrobe being a Christmas gift.