A Thread for us Iowans??

Options
Hey all,
Are there any other Iowa folks out there? I like to meet people from the same area as me..I sometimes organize group events too so thought I'd see if there were any other Iowa folks that wanted to join in on a thread and keep each other motivated!
Casey

Replies

• Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am so bummed! I am a former hawkeye and moved to Florida last year...

Wish I were near- I need a running partner! :happy:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hi casey :flowerforyou:

i am not from Iowa - just a dorky girl here in TX. but i had to say when i read your post, for some reason i read it as "LOWANS" i was like, WTH is a LOWAN???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, but anyways! thanks for the laugh!
  • Bella151
    Bella151 Posts: 123
    Options
    I thought the same thing!:laugh: BUT on that note, I wish I were in Iowa, it is great to have a group of people in your area with the same goal as you to keep you motivated.

i am not from Iowa - just a dorky girl here in TX. but i had to say when i read your post, for some reason i read it as "LOWANS" i was like, WTH is a LOWAN???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Me and Heather.
    Blonde and Blonderer :wink:
    (Cause I thought the SAME THING, Heather!!) :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

Me and Heather.
    Blonde and Blonderer :wink:
    (Cause I thought the SAME THING, Heather!!) :laugh:

i was like, do i admit this or not....WHY NOT! LOL! :bigsmile:
  • pauld
    pauld Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm from Iowa! Hard to beat, but I'm actually like another and am going to be a former hawkeye in Florida..
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    im not from Iowa, but i also thought it said Lowans hahahah i hve blck hair rite now (dyed it) but at heart im a blonde
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    Hmmm...I might have to try this again:laugh:
    I'd still be fitness buddies with you out of state transfers...even if you aren't in Iowa anymore:ohwell:
  • Brenna
    Options
    Tue 08/04/09 12:34 PMI'm from Iowa! Hard to beat, but I'm actually like another and am going to be a former hawkeye in Florida..

Your kidding? Thats great! Its a wonderful move!! I was all over Iowa for a few weddings last month- it was so great to visit and I realized just how beautiful Iowa really is! Funny how when you move, you realize and appreciate things more..

By any chance are you a Hawkeye too?
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    Hey guys...what part of FL are you in? I am heading to Ft Lauderdale/Miami in less than 2 months!
    And yes..of course I am a HAWKEYE!!! Season FB ticket holder!:drinker:
    Casey
  • Brenna
    Options
    I'm in the West Palm Beach area- about 45 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale!

I graduated from UI a year ago last May - hoping to get back for the Michigan game!!

Are you still at UI?
  • ccleadbyexample
    Options
    I actually didn't go to school there..been a Hawk fan since I was like 5! I actually have tickets and am going to the Michigan game..can't wait..I've always hated those Wolverines!
    That's awesome..I'll be near you soon!
    Casey:drinker:
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    I know we are missing the point here but I clicked on this to see what a "Lowan" was too,,,,way too funny. I wish I was there,,,or you were here in Myrtle Beach :glasses: