Just came back form the Doctor

Options
So the P.A.R.E. is on Thursday and I needed a form filled out by a proper doctor in order to qualify for running. Well not only did he say that I was capable of performing to pare test but, I also found out I hit 187lbs (down from 199) and that my blood pressure is lower than when I was biking to and from high school 4 times a week.

WTF!

Well here's to performing moderate to high intensity levels of exercise each week. And I almost left out the best part. While I love that for any repairs or medication related doctor visits in Canada you don't get charged, fitness examinations are not covered under health care but he told me that he wasn't going to charge anything since "we need more cops"

:glasses:

Replies

• cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!!! Congrats! And was NOT aware that we are not cov by HC for fitness tests??? hmmmm.... NOT that I have ever had reason to ask my doc for one...lmao...but good to know!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! Awesome job! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Kudos to you baby! :love: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!