Starting A New Routine

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello, Good Evening MFP...I took a new route form my usual..I grilled some honey mustard boneless chicken on my Geore Foreman, sautee some zuchinni and squash with some fat free shredded cheese and boy am I full.... It is way better to cook clean then buying them usuall lean cuisine, healthy choices, weiht watchers.. Aftet those Im still hungry... I use to get em because Ima professional cook so I be tired when I get home but it was quick and e z:drinker: and Im under my sodium and fat...Im going to cook my meals for now on and Im increasing my vegetables intake:happy: ..So whats for dinner you guys?...:laugh: My dinner was fulfiling and I drunk my 8 glasses of water in about an hour half Ima workout...Gotta let it settle:noway: :ohwell:

Replies

• CodyAnne
    CodyAnne Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm going to be making a batch of chicken for us to eat over the next few days, haha. Here's the recipe I've been using, and it is DELICIOUS!

I cut (filet?) a bag of boneless skinless chicken breasts in half lengthwise, then mix some gravy/sauce mix (1/3 cupish) with lemon pepper seasoning and Goya Adobo all-purpose seasoning (at least a tsp. of each) and lightly coat the chicken. Toss the chicken into the pan on medium-high for about 3.5 minutes each side and voila! I might make some little potatoes with it tonight too, and we heat up Green Giant vegetables in the microwave...

That's about the only thing I can make that I don't burn, haha! Good luck with your workout!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Ummm yummy yum yum for the tummy:tongue::tongue:
  • yodacho
    yodacho Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have produce from a community garden share, so yesterday I had heaps of chopped patty pan summer squash, chopped broccoli, and walla walla sweet onions sauteed in a little olive oil with salt /pepper and basil/oregano/marjoram with a couple of scrambled eggs thrown in, and fresh fava beans. A cup of blueberries afterwards. All from the local farmer. Yum!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I have produce from a community garden share, so yesterday I had heaps of chopped patty pan summer squash, chopped broccoli, and walla walla sweet onions sauteed in a little olive oil with salt /pepper and basil/oregano/marjoram with a couple of scrambled eggs thrown in, and fresh fava beans. A cup of blueberries afterwards. All from the local farmer. Yum!

Sounds delicious
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered frozen tilapia filets in the walmart frozen section. They had salmon too. $3.50 for a bag with around 8 servings of fish. Andddd it only takes 8-12 mins to bake it off in the oven. I sprinkled some lemon pepper on and poof! It's done. Cheap and easy. Had it with some grilled veggies and wild rice. IMO it was way better than a frozen dinner and I could control the sodium in it!