My birthday :-)

vickyclare96
vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi,
Tomorrow is my birthday :happy: I am really worried i am going to eat llike 4000 cals :noway: :sick:
What am i gonna do? I wanna join in my birthday but i dont wanna lose all the goodness i have been doing since Monday for this week :happy:
HELP!!!
Vicky :flowerforyou:

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Happy Birthday.

Just try and make the best choices possible. Indulge a little if you really want to, but don't over do it.

Enjoy yourself....
  • Happy Birthday :flowerforyou:

1. try on some tight clothes before you go out
    2. remember how they felt
    3. you are worth the temporary saying No

4. BUT say yes to some things -it's your BIRTHDAY!! have a good time!! drink lots of water - plan an exercise push and maybe a day of low cal the next day!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I agree with the above! My birthday is Friday and I'm working out hard all week so that I can enjoy myself and indulge a little. :wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lawkat
    lawkat Posts: 538 Member
    Do you have an idea of where you are going? Are you going to dinner or drinks? If you know where you are going, you could look at the menu and figure out something that would work for you. Also, you should enjoy your birthday. Have a little, I mean a little bit of cake too, if you are having that. Even if you did eat 4000 calories, it isn't the end of the world. The next day you go back to your good eating habits. Just do things in moderation.

Happy birthday.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Have one small slice of cake, not 3 or 4.

Have one alcoholic beverage and make it last... not guzzle 3 in an hour.

Munch on carrots instead of chips.

(I don't know what kind of birthday celebration you are having... lol)

ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY, FOR PETE'S SAKE! It only comes once a year! Just don't go overboard. :drinker:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    We all splurge once in a while.

Happy Birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy it girl, you only have a birthday once a year :happy: You can make up for it with exercise but if you don't want to then don't! Just don't limit yourself too much :happy: HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    My birthday was in June and here's what I did...ate a small peanut butter blondie that a friend made for me and gave the others away. Ordered one cocktail at dinner and ate half a cheeseburger. Had a regular sized piece of cake (it was chocolate raspberry from scratch, come onnn!). I ate a light salad for lunch. When I went out that night I had 3 beers and I did not feel guilty about going a little over my calories. Just keep your portion sizes small and don't feel bad to indulge...your bday only comes around once a year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou: :glasses: :drinker:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Yep, enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday!

You can can eat a bit of goodies and not blow it forever! Just back on the wagon tomorrow!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Everybody here's got it right!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Enjoy your day and Celebrate!!! :drinker:
    Maybe with a little sumthin' new & sassy to wear?
    SHOW OFF that 20 lbs. down. Make 'em sweat!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

It helps me to plan ahead if possible. Look at a menu and makes some choices.
    Decide what things are most enjoyable and forget about the rest.
    And if ya go over a bit, no worries! Enjoy & start again..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    My B-day was yesterday and i decided to allow myself a little extra...an extra slice of pizza and an extra glass of wine...and i feel fine today...in fact i had extra energy at the gym...Enjoy your birthday.:drinker:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Hey! Happy birthday.
    Today is my birthday also.
    I'm going to the chinese buffet. I plan to enjoy myself since Bday only comes only once a year.
    I plan to take a small sample of all the food.
    Usually I actualy eat less when I go to a buffet. Since tasting all the food..sactisfy my taste.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    It's your birthday enjoy. I ate well for breakfast and lunch then ate my favorite foods for dinner and had cake too (make sure it's your favorite).

I meal will not derail your efforts sometimes it even helps.:flowerforyou:

Happy Birthday to you and firedragon064:drinker:
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Ivykivy,
    Yup, that's the way to celebrate our Bday.
This discussion has been closed.