weight loss ??

Options
HOW MUCH WEIGHT HAVE YOU LOST IN 7 MONTHS ??

Replies

• MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I've only been doing this since Jan 12 so I haven't put in 7 months yet, but as you can see by my ticker I've worked off 60lbs!!!
  • adrim24
    adrim24 Posts: 21
    Options
    wow thats amazing i am *trying* to lose 80 lbs in 7 months for my 2 yr anniversary trip ...
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    wow thats amazing i am *trying* to lose 80 lbs in 7 months for my 2 yr anniversary trip ...

You can do it, just be prepared to sacrifice to get to your goal. I have given up all processed foods, bread, and sugar plus I exercise 2 hrs a day.
  • dramaqueen0619
    dramaqueen0619 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey 5 weeks ago and have lost 18 pounds. (I didn't start MFP until a week or 2 later.) Keep up the great work!!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    That's a worthy goal and I'm sure you are up to the challenge. Just make sure to keep your eye on the journey too and don't be mad with yourself if you are 'short' and only lost 40 or 50 - that's still a huge achievement. I see a lot of folks who berate themselves because they didn't reach their goal and forget to be amazed at the transformation they have had.

Myself, in the last 7 I actually gained 8, but I've lost 5 again and working my way down.
  • issyme
    issyme Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started on my birthday this year, January 11th, and I'm down 94 pounds :smile: