Out of the 300's! As of today

Options

Replies

• mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
  • Nansweetnan
    Nansweetnan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I lost five pounds and thought that was monumental!! You are doing it! Keep going!
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!!! I remember the feeling. Keep up the good work.
  • bellaitalia603
    bellaitalia603 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Rowena02148
    Rowena02148 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It happens to us all. Wether it's 299 or 249 or 199, it doesn't matter. A pound lost means a lot of hard work. Congrats and keep going.
  • Camie3
    Camie3 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulation!!! Overwhelming but a Wonderful feeling:flowerforyou:
  • DaoneandonlyMe
    DaoneandonlyMe Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! I was so proud of myself when I hit 199..! Congrats Keep going !
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Amazing! I'm trying to get out them numbers too! Well I'm at 305.8 so I know I'll be there in no time. Congrats, you earned it.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Congrats getting out of the 300 lb club is awesome ! I cannot wait to get out of the 200 lb club !

Keep working at it, you are doing great !
  • mellyboo17
    mellyboo17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl! I can't wait till I am out of the 300 lbs! I am so happy for you, I would be overwhelmed too! Keep working hard at it, you can do it!!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing great. Yes that is normal. I started at 336 and can definitely tell you that the journey is a wonderous mix of emotions. Its wonderful to see the pounds come off, but for someone like me who was heavy since age 12 it was also scary at times. As crazy as it sounds the weight was like a security blanket at times and it was also somewhat sad.
    But I guarantee you that at the end of your journey you will be so freaking glad and all the hard work along the way was worth every minute. although I wish I could have just snapped my fingers and lost the weight, the work and dedication have made me a stronger, better person.
    Congratulations once again for choosing to make a new life for yourself. Continued good luck!!!

Troy
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I have felt that way frequently and the closer I come to hitting my goal, the more overwhelmed that I feel.

Congratulations on getting out of those 300's. Here's to never looking or going back!! :drinker:
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I felt exactly the same when I got into the 100s - I actually did a little happy dance when I got off the scales! :)
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work.
  • bigjax1
    bigjax1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    congratulations
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done. It only gets better from here. Keep up the great work!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    When I got out of the 200s, I didn't log it for several days because I was afraid it was a fluke or that I might jinx myself! I know how you feel. I still get on the scale each week and expect to see my weight back in the 200s. Great job - keep going!
  • queenbcronen
    queenbcronen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! SO MUCH TO CELEBRATE! GOOD JOB SWEETIE!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    I remember how great that felt. And how impossible a goal getting into the 200's was. Great Job!!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    This is great news!! Well done :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!