Broke into the 150's!! (pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• melbatoastrox
    Options
    CONGRATS! How long did it take you? I'm about the same height and weight as you were when you started, so that would be great motivation!
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Kenhabes
    Kenhabes Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look lovely. Great work. Keep it up! Now clean up your room missy!
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    What you looked like at 200 I look like at 130.. This is so unfair :( But great job. You look much healthier now.

Are you sure you're not just too hard on yourself? I can't imagine that that's how you look lol.

Trust me I look like that still... But I am only 5'1" so that might say something.
  • ImaKnitter67
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment. Your body shows remarkable improvement. Keep it up!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great work keep it going! Thanks for sharing your photos!!:smile:
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone! I didn't think I would get so much praise! lol. You're all very sweet and kind, and it made my day!
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    Hey! You Look great!!! What have you been doing to lose the 40.2lbs??

I started off jogging and walking. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, and I don't deny myself junk food one a week. For me, if I cut that out entirely, I'll break, binge, then completely fall off the wagon. I eat a lot of chicken and pork, and even tacos once in a while. I'm just very careful with what I eat.
    I don't go out anymore to jog, though.. I'm a mechanic and my job is pretty physical. At the end of the day I can't even think about going out for a jog/walk.
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    Thank you! I'm still really upset that my back is so fat.

You look wonderful, don't sell yourself short. You've come such a long way so you should focus on all the great improvements. Your back doesn't look fat at all, you're beautiful girl. Enjoy it!

I can see the lard coming over my lower back and it bothers me. I don't know, I know I'm too hard on myself and at times i refuse to believe I've even lost a pound.. I guess reality will come with time. My brain hasn't caught up to my progress at all.
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    wow huge loss!
  • monstergirl14
    Options
    CONGRATS! How long did it take you? I'm about the same height and weight as you were when you started, so that would be great motivation!

It took a lot longer than it should have because I moved across Canada and was too poor to eat healthy.. also having a boyfriend who ate whatever he wanted didnt help either. One day I woke up, after 3 months of not caring about weight loss anymore, and got back on track. I would say that if I didnt give up in the first place, it probably would have only taken me 5 or 6 months instead of 8.
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations, I remember what a great feeling that is. Fabulous job. You look beautiful.
  • bryansaums
    bryansaums Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Cheers!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!