ADIPEX?

beautifully_chaOtic
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
is anyone else being prescribed ADIPEX? just wondering how its makin you feel and if its working?

Replies

• spease21
    spease21 Posts: 10
    I was on it a few years ago. It makes you real jittery, and after a few weeks cranky! It is very habit forming. I took it for 2 months and only lost 12 pounds, I have lost more by counting cals on here.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    is anyone else being prescribed ADIPEX? just wondering how its makin you feel and if its working?

Its just like anything else you get what you put into it. Its supposed to be used as a tool- calorie restriction and working out help maintain your losses.

If you use it just keep watching your food intake and working out so when your done with the pills you can continue to lose weight or maintain what you loss.

Things work people just have to remember what it takes and you have to put work into it.

I have taken it. I use it sometimes to give myself an extra boost plus I like the energy kick it gives me. I don't lose weight because of the pills though they aren't special to magically drop the fat. and if you stop taking them and go back to your bad habits then you will pack back on the pounds
  • I'm taking it right now! I started taking it on 05-20-09 and have lost 27lbs but I'm also going to the gym and counting calories and carbs. When I first started taking it I felt ill and irritated but now I feel fine.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.