Wii fitness??

Jen_ht
Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
Hi All,

Just wondering, what are some good fitness games for Wii? My OH bought me a Wii the other day (was going to get the Playstation move but it's just as expensive as buying a whole Wii system so got that instead!) Just want something that I can do in the living room on one of the days when I'm not playing sports, or it's raining too hard to run outside.

Replies

• kymdarnell
    kymdarnell Posts: 101
    Zumba 2 is awesome :-)
  • beraggled
    beraggled Posts: 17 Member
    Just dance is quite good.If you want a good work out Your shape is quite good.You have a camera that scans you.You put your weight in then it does a workout for you.You can choose what area you want to work on or what the wii suggests.Then when you working out you see yourself on tv.It gives you a % for how correct you are doing the exercise.Also tells you how many calories you burn.You can choose yourself how long you workout for from 15mins up.And if you want to burn or strengthen when doing exercise.I think it the best one for calories burnt i have come across so far.
  • Kathrynha77
    Kathrynha77 Posts: 103 Member
    I like the wii fit plus exercises, which is good cos it counts the calories you've burnt. Also have a dance broadway one, which I prefer to pop music. Don't know how many calories I burn, but I build up a sweat.
    I also have a zumba one, but I'm not very good at it. My hips just don't move like that, but I work on the fact that if I'm sweating and breathing heavy it must be doing some good, even f I do look totally stupid :)
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Great thanks everyone :) Think I'll try Zumba as I've always wanted too but was too embarrassed to try in a room full of other people! Don't have a wii fit board yet...Your Shape sounds good, do you need the board?
  • Gold's Gym workout is good & you don't need the fitness board or I like the Just Dance. I don't have Just Dance 3 but I heard the exercise setting on that one is really good