30 Day Shred before and after results

Options
AthenaErr
AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
So its taken a lot longer than 30 days. I ahve been doing this for a bit over 2 months. But I am finally done and results are:

Bust - 42 - 40 (2 inches off!)
Waist 34.5 - 32 (2.5 inches off!)
Hips (widest point) 42-40 (2 inches off!)
Thigh 24.5 - 23

Also waist at widest point (my particular problem area: 42 - 37.5 (4.5inches off! those planks in level 2 did wonders for my mum bulge!!)

I lost about 10 lbs over the 2 months, and the bust and hip measurements were down another half inch last week but I am retaining water today so....

My pictures are a bit underwhelming I must say :frown:
But here we go:
Before30DS28March2012.jpg
After30DS6June2012.jpg

Its a huge loss of inches so I dont know why I am a little down about it. I guess I am still v much in progress...I would def recommend this dvd to anyone - especially post preg and unfit. I made some big functional and strength gains with this.

Replies

• Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    great job girl!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would be extremely happy with your results...no need to be down for heaven sakes. Outstanding job!
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    OK so after being all sourpuss I have added the pics and seeing them next to each other I can now actually see the loss! Hurrah!!!
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    holy cow! that's awsome!!!!! Good Job!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see the difference! Great work!
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yay well done !!! :) I love 30DS!!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great work! Your efforts are paying off. WTG
  • lampson1
    lampson1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Way to go!!! You can definitely see the difference. Are you sticking with this DVD or are you moving on to another Jillian Michael's workout?
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Great job! I LOVED the results I got from 30 day shred. Keep it up!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    these pics are hardly underwhelming Hun!!! That tummy is looking good!! lol. Congrats on your loss and continued success on your journey
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3, Day 8...Hope my loss is as good as yours... :love:
    I have not yet taken any measurements just to keep the excitement going..LOL
    Great job! COngratulations! :bigsmile:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well done :) you can really see a difference, your belly button has lifted and changed shape slightly too :) great job. I recommend RI30, if your up for another JM workout x
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    OK so after being all sourpuss I have added the pics and seeing them next to each other I can now actually see the loss! Hurrah!!!

Indeed! Your midsection went from

( )

to

) (

Be proud!!! :bigsmile:

I needed to read this, too, b/c I just did my first day of 30DS this morning. Talk about motivation for me to keep going!!
  • Evansmama29
    Evansmama29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Way to go!! I can't wait to start my 30DS!
  • Lentz16
    Lentz16 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow! great job!!!
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I can really see the difference. I can't wait to finish it myself!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 14 of 30 DS and i'm hoping i see your kind of results on day 30! Thanks for posting.. you look great! Be proud :)
  • QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Jori7071
    Jori7071 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I love the progress pics, they are VERY inspiring. I have the 30DS and while I like to think I am somewhat fit.....the jump ropes and jumping jacks back to back in workout 1 kill me every time! I have been scared of what workout 2 will hold but now I see it will be well worth the struggle!
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    awesome work!!! This is totally a process and we are all in this together - so don't get discouraged! celebrate every improvement because it's a battle that you've won!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!