Need Energy

Options
At work I hit a wall at between 2:30 and 3:00 almost every day. Just wondering what everyone does to keep energized so they don't hit the wall.

Replies

• MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey first if I don't exercise in the morning I definitely hit this wall too. Howevver if that doesn't help you I also find drinking lots of water all day helps and making sure you get enough protein in your lunch so you don't crash! I also take a multi vitamin in the moring that has energy in it and I think it helps me...I have a desk job so it's hard when you are sitting all day. Also if you do sit all day make sure to get up and walk around every once in a while!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching this thread closely as I am also feeling like I need more energy.
    I started taking some vitamins to help but would be interested to know of any other tips which may help me.

Stacey x
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I plan a snack for around 10am and 3pm every day to keep me going. I'd practically pass out without those!
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had to cut waaaay back on caffeine (I will drink decaf, sometimes a small cup of regular, and decaf teas) for some medical reasons and I found that it nearly eliminated the afternoon sleepies. I also take a B vitamin supplement around 2:00 in the afternoon and I think that might give me a boost, too. I work a desk job and will find any reason to get up and move around many times during the day - this helps, as well. Best of luck!