Windsor Pilates....

leavinglasvegas
leavinglasvegas Posts: 1,495
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone stuck with this program? I got a REALLY good deal on all the DVDs at Big Lots a few years ago, (5 DVDs for $10!) but never really followed the exercizes. The nutrition info was really good, but I guess I felt too fat and uncoordinated for the exercizes:embarassed:
The people on the dvds look intimidating, and so does Mari Windsor for that matter. I can't even pretend to get into some of those positions, LOL.:laugh: :embarassed: :laugh:
Anyway, I'm just curious if anyone else with a belly and butt found a way to master those positions, or if you just fake it do you get the same results????

Replies

• swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    I. Love her excercises the more you follow what winsor says to do the easier it gets just keep trying I think I get good results ;)
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Yes, I used to do it a lot. It was hard and awkward at first but it gets much easier. And I did tone up quite a bit. Wish I had never quit!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    its not faking it, its doing it to our best ability!:bigsmile:

i had a DVD set when it first came out, I got the one with the the excersizes for beginners, and the experts so there were different variations for you to do. I liked it, but i moved and the DVD set stayed:cry:
  • I think they got very boring after I did them a few times. I did see results but it didn't do a whole lot of good after I got bored. I love going to fitness classes becasue they are alway different. I am actually a yoga, cycling, and aqua instructor now because I loved them so much. Have you ever done yoga? It can be a killer work out. I trained with a company that teaches yoga so we give our students a great work out. Yogafit is the company and they also have DVD's (which will get boring too) that you will see results as well. Try a class...also a pilates class with the equipment....so awesome!!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    The Winsor Pilates set I have has a 20 minute ring workout, 10 minute ring workout and a fat burning workout. I love the ring workout. I do it quite often. When I am consistant, I do see results. I never did like the fat burning workout but haven't tried it in about 4 years.
  • I think they got very boring after I did them a few times. I did see results but it didn't do a whole lot of good after I got bored. I love going to fitness classes becasue they are alway different. I am actually a yoga, cycling, and aqua instructor now because I loved them so much. Have you ever done yoga? It can be a killer work out. I trained with a company that teaches yoga so we give our students a great work out. Yogafit is the company and they also have DVD's (which will get boring too) that you will see results as well. Try a class...also a pilates class with the equipment....so awesome!!!

I have 6 different workouts, so it will take a while before they get boring if I do them. I do yoga, LOVE it. I will check into Yogafit, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.