I didn't eat the cookies in cupboard

Options
they were calling to me this afternoon when I got bored....I almost ate them twice...I ate fat free cottage cheese and wheat thins and found something to keep me busy...I didn't eat the cookies in the cupboard and I stayed under my calories today, and its night time and I feel GREAT!! My pants will be looser by the end of the week!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mickee0102
    Options
    Yeahh for you!! That is great!!:happy:
  • last_time
    last_time Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! DOesn't it make you feel great? I too had the same experience yesterday at a barbeque. It was sooo hard to work through that feeling, but I did it.

Keep up the good work !!!

:flowerforyou:

[img][/img]
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    That's cause I did!! :bigsmile:
  • teal2111
    teal2111 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congratulations! One step at a time!! Give yourself a pat on the back!

255241.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,915 Member
    Options
    That's great. I had that day on Monday. Oreos staring me in the face. Torture, but I didn't do it.

Also wanted to say that you have a beautiful family!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Oooh, I know what you mean.
    There are three boxes of cookies sitting on the kitchen counter where we keep the bread.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    they were calling to me this afternoon when I got bored....I almost ate them twice...I ate fat free cottage cheese and wheat thins and found something to keep me busy...I didn't eat the cookies in the cupboard and I stayed under my calories today, and its night time and I feel GREAT!! My pants will be looser by the end of the week!!:flowerforyou:

You're stronger than I! I can't even have cookies in my house- at all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!