New here .... Two baby's weight to loose!

Options
Hey,

I am new on here .... Been logging now 10 days and started couch to 5k almost a month ago. I think the running helped to motivate me to start tracking my calories. I just had a baby 4 months ago and she is only 18 months part form her brother. I work fulltime at a rally stressfull job that at times can be 24-7 hours. My hubby actually stays at home with both of them as he finishes up his grad school.. I just want to get back into shape to keep up with my kids in the future. I don't want to be a mother that can't keep up with her kids in the time I get to spend with them ... Looking for others trying to juggle a lot too to help support each other since I know that I will probably fall off every now and then. Currently trying to find physical activities to do with them to keep me going and sleeping less so I can get up and wkout before work. Really, really tired ... But loosing weight and feel less tense :)

Replies

• tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Working out seems to help with stress! Try to do DVD's at home or something so you can fit it in with your little ones. Good luck to you and Keep it up!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me too, Me too!! I've been logging on about 15 days now. I've got two pregnancies to lose too. My little ones are 2 1/2 years apart. I cannot imagine 18 months. And working so much, I't must be tough. Please add me as a friend. We can get through this together!!
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on track now.. my 2 are 17 months apart, but my younger one will be 3 at the end of August :( I've put on nearly 100 lbs but only 50 of that between the 2 pregnancies themselves.. most of the other 40-50 lbs came after my younger one was born. (my husband left when our younger child was 4 months, and I ended up not really caring about taking care of myself, for a long time.)