babies can help u lose weight too i guess

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
lol sooooo everytime i make something to eat my 9month comes right to me and opens his mouth like a hungry little bird....he had just got done eating a WHOLE banana and some rice cereal before i made my breakfast (oatmeal) as soon as i sit down to eat he's at my feet, mouth wide open, and grunting at me....by the time i finished sharing with him...i got to eat a little over half of my oatmeal... lol so babies i guess are also here to help us with portion control as well? :ohwell:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: How cute well that is true my lil baby brother helped me yesterday finished dinner so i had to go and cut all my portions in half:laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: How cute well that is true my lil baby brother helped me yesterday finishing dinner so i had to go and cut all my portions in half:laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: they love us, but sometimes i think they love our food more :laugh: :laugh:
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    My baby is 4 months, so she will be starting this soon!! :love:
  • hasiangirl
    My baby is 4 months, so she will be starting this soon!! :love:
    lol yes she will :tongue: sooner than u know...at first its kind of nerve racking to watch them try to eat...but they learn quick and i think theyre so intrigued by new tasting food that they want everything...its so cute :happy: and you'll enjoy it when it happens :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :laugh: :love:

Sooooooo cute :smile:

I don't have a kid to share with but my dog and hubby help...they stand around and grunt for food too :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

I always save some for the dog. And Steve always takes a huge bite out of my food......I used to complain and tell him to get his own...now, I thank him for helping me save calories :laugh: :drinker:

We wanna have kids.......this scares me though, by the time I get thru the dog, the husband, AND a kid, I wont have ANY left. :angry:

:laugh:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member

I don't have a kid to share with but my dog and hubby help...they stand around and grunt for food too :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:

I always save some for the dog. And Steve always takes a huge bite out of my food......I used to complain and tell him to get his own...now, I thank him for helping me save calories :laugh: :drinker:

We wanna have kids.......this scares me though, by the time I get thru the dog, the husband, AND a kid, I wont have ANY left. :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :sad: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: heyyy look at it this way, when u do have a lil one, once your body goes through starvation mode and gets used to it because you can only get one bite in each meal you'll lose all the preggo weight fast :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as mean as this sounds i have had to eat in a corner before so that i could actually get some food in my system...lol when my 3 yr old is awake even if he has a plate of food...he perfers mine (which is the same thing) and then my baby eats whatever is on my plate too...lolim seriously debating on hiding in the corner for every mea now :laugh: :laugh: and say to your hubby "Your bites going to be replaced when we have a little one because that little one is going to take your bite and then some" :laugh: :laugh:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :laugh: so very true - my 7 month old wants to taste my mashed potatoes & my 2 year old wants to "share" everything I eat - but only after his food is gone. haha he's a beast when it comes to food. :tongue: if only I could stay that little & eat what he eats!!
This discussion has been closed.