up 2lbs

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
so since last friday i am up 2 lbs, but i'm down another inch around my belly button :bigsmile: i started this site on june 8th 2009 and when i began this journey, around my tummy measured 40" ...now i'm down to 31 inches!!!! :bigsmile: around my bust i was 44" and now i'm down to 38" my hips were 41" and now theyre 38" my thighs 20" and now theyre 18" and my biceps were at 11"1/2 inches and now theyre and even 10" so all together i have lost 21 and 1/2" ......that is longer than either of my sons were when they were born :noway: :noway: :noway: it's hard to believe how many inches your body can accumulate

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    I know right your measurements sounds a little like mines..Ive lost around the same inches but I dont have any children:laugh:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    That's awesome! its always good to know that when the scales let you down, there is still hope in inches! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    hmmm I guess i should get measuring then now that i'm into a new excersize routine and after being stuck at a 30 pound loss for over 6 months...am confused at my scale right now, I expect to flux each day and especially to weigh more at night then the morning after a day full or eating drinking and activity, but last night i got on the scale for ****s and giggles and was like 4 lbs lighter so i thought, wow if it's down at night then i must have actually lost a lil, but nope it was same old same old this morning :sad:

congrats on the inches lost :happy:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    hmmm I guess i should get measuring then now that i'm into a new excersize routine and after being stuck at a 30 pound loss for over 6 months...am confused at my scale right now, I expect to flux each day and especially to weigh more at night then the morning after a day full or eating drinking and activity, but last night i got on the scale for ****s and giggles and was like 4 lbs lighter so i thought, wow if it's down at night then i must have actually lost a lil, but nope it was same old same old this morning :sad:

congrats on the inches lost :happy:
    everyone works differently and if your eating small meals and snacks throughout the day the body weighs in differently...i always weigh less at night as well...it might not help that i'm only getting 3-4hours sleep a night too tho...ive noticed the longer u sleep the lessu weigh in the morning for some reason lol...but yea deff start measuring, esp after working out for 6 months your muscle mass increases and we all know that saying "Muscle weighs more than fat" :flowerforyou:
  • I like to measure rather than weigh myself anyway, its been more rewarding for me.:happy:

Since January, I'm only down 15lbs, BUT 8 inches off my waist! I'll take it!
This discussion has been closed.