hi from cinci

Options
so i've been on here for about 2 weeks and decided it's probably time to introduce myself. i've loved this site so much so far...it's really helped me to stay focused and eat well. and if i DON'T eat well,it's helped to get back on track the next day (like when i went to a rehearsal dinner and ate more than DOUBLE my calories!) :blushing: anyway, the message boards have already been so helpful, and i just bought the 30 day shred video from walmart.com for $6 thanks to a post yesterday. hopefully it'll help even more!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome, this site is wonderful. Sure helps keep our calorie count in check. I didnt do so well yesterday, but overall I am still winning the battle. Best of luck.