I want to see what you guys think

Options
In our house we watch, I hate it, this show called "Extreme Couponing" on the Learning Channel. The TV in my house is on all day long on that channel. Well I happened upon this episode where this woman lost over 100 lbs doing nothing but couponing. since I am forced to be a couponer I understand it takes all day (for me it takes hrs to plan one shopping trip like I am doing now). What got me is she makes her family exercise in her stock-pile room (in and among food) and she stock-piles soda. Me I am like Winnie the Pooh, I see the food after exercise I am going to eat it.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    This is very confusing :huh:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    The coupons in my local paper are mainly for crappy junk food. Sometimes for cleaning products or paper goods, but usually junky snacks and boxed meals. I would find it hard to lose weight eating those foods, let alone exercising in front of all of that stockpiled junk food.
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    What I do, and you can read it in couponing books, you can decide what you are going to use. Today I lined-up Newmans Own, protin bar, mustard (0 fat), Almond Milk, and Yogurt coupons. The ones that I ignore because my mother doesn't need, I put a way or give to neighbors. For Veggies I read the sales or grow them in the back yard.
    Then I match the coupons up with sales. Like I found a good deal that Walmart will have to price match on skinny cow. Really htia myth that coup eat trash. Also I learned that diet and exercise is another way of couping aka saving money. By doing that you save money on Medical.