Looking for some awesome MFP friends for inspiration!

Options
NYAnnie33
NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
Looking for friends on here to help me keep it going! Love this app, and I can't believe I didn't dl it sooner! I need to lose about 50lbs and I know in order to do that I'm going to need support! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Thanks!
"Dum vita est, spes est"- While there's life, there's hope.

Replies

• kimberlysue72
    Options
    You can do it, i been struggling for about 6 years losing weight , i have hypothyroidism and it just piles on but i wasnt eating right or exeecising either, i finally at the beginning of the year Feb 2012 started really trying and i started eating right and walking and jogging for a hour every other day, and ive lost 38 pounds in 4 months. Im 39 yrs old and have 3 teenage daughters 19yrs old, and 14 yr old twins and i just made time for myself and didnt give up on myself.
  • edguenth
    edguenth Posts: 5
    Options
    I would love to support/encourage you! I am pretty new too so I'm always looking for more friends!
  • kah59
    kah59 Posts: 1
    Options
    i just joined an hour ago and need some friends for inspiration. 50lbs to go and when your over 50 it is very hard. Wish I had lost it earlier. Any thoughts on how to keep on the straight and narrow?
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!:smile:
  • NYAnnie33
    Options
    Nice to meet both of you! @edguenth Thank you for your support that's awesome! @ Kimberlysue72 I was just recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism also, kind of by accident actually went in for acid reflux came out with hyperthyroidism :) Congrats on your recent weight loss, that's a very impressive accomplishment! Looking forward to sharing with you guys.
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I've lost about 35 pounds already and feel a lot better but i still want to be slimmer :smile: But i am confident, optimistic and full of motivation and am happy to have friends to share that, and feel free to add me, i wish everyone good luck on his/hers journey!
  • NYAnnie33
    Options
    Welcome @kah59! I'm new too. Love this site!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    "Dum vita est, spes est"- While there's life, there's hope.

like this a bunch!! add me if you'd like, I log in every day :)
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is a journey not needed to take alone!
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can add me
  • Shakila87
    Shakila87 Posts: 70
    Options
    You can add me!! I have about 20 more to go!!
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome , we can all learn and support each other
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    welcome feel free to add mei f you like
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best place I know. I would love to give you support! Karen
  • mayb92
    mayb92 Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me :) Everyone needs the motivation, I know I do especially on lazy days
  • HausfrauB
    HausfrauB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm rather new too (one week).

The tools MFP provides are really great. I can honestly say this is the first time I've tried controlling what I eat and have it not feel like punishment.

Best of luck to you! :happy:
  • TanzaMarie
    TanzaMarie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm afraid I'm starting to plateau so I could use the support too
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    C'est Vrai!!!!
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like this site is awesome...keeps me on the stright and narrow LOL