Hello from Ireland

Options
I stumbled across this website quite by accident and I am sooooo glad I did:smile: I have being dieting for the past month with very little progress, ok so maybe I'm not pushing myself as hard as I should have but since joining this site just over a week ago I have really started to look at what I have been eating and I am making a real effort to get off my *kitten* and go walking at least 3 evenings a week and I'm going to use my wii more. Anyhow looking foward to getting to know ye, I want my pre-pregnancy fit and sexy body back and this time I am hell bent on getting it :wink:

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! It's great to send greetings across the pond to you!!

People here are very supportive and happy to give advice or encouragement. This is a great place to be!!!

When you reach your goal perhaps we'll all come and visit for a huge celebration! :)

Blessings!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

This is the place to be for fun & motivation!
    The people here are very supportive.

I found this website by accident too.
    Was looking up nutritional info on "Jelly Bellys" (candy)!!!!!

ssssssssshhhhhh..... don't tell anyone! :laugh:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. We've got a very supportive group here and entering your foods will become reflexive.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: