Losing Control at Night

Options
2»

Replies

• katstar55
    katstar55 Posts: 2
    Options
    i have taken all the fattening stuff out of my apartment because i'm a night eater too. i just eat healthier stuff. sometimes i snack on sunflower seeds because breaking the shell takes time to get the seed out. it works for me when i'm working it anyway. i just hope i don't go out and buy bad stuff to bring home. if i want ice cream i get one of those tiny servings at the store and eat it while i'm waiting on the bus. i do live alone so that's why i can just buy what is good for me to eat. if you have a family it's harder. maybe trying to stay busy at home playing games with the family or doing crafts or something that keeps your mind busy would help you. good luck.
    :smile:
  • katstar55
    katstar55 Posts: 2
    Options
    i agree, planing is definitely the way to go.
  • AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    As I'm thinking about your post I realize the advertising at the top of the page is for McDonalds Rolo McFlurry. Seems pretty counter productive :) I am working on week 4 of making better food choices and cutting calories. I too am an evening eater vs day eater. There was a few nights I said screw it and went to bed early. I know it's probably not the best solution but it's what I've done. I also try to pack one healthy snack in my lunch to eat around 330p before the end of the day so that I'm not totally starving when I walk in the door. I have always been a meal planner so I usually know what's for dinner and just get right to making dinner. I also give myself a snack in the evening if I completed my excercise for that day. That snack has to be fresh fruit or less than 100 calories but I still feel like I "got something". Good luck to you.