What do you "park" in your Garage (pictures)

Options

Replies

• brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Decade-old black honda accord ex.

Looks like every other decade-old black honda accord ex. Look out your window - you'll probly see four of them in the next ten minutes...

I have one of these too. But I think mine is the EXi? It has alloys and a sun roof... Not too bad looking for 15 years old!
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    2001 goldwing, 2004 Harley sportster, either my wifes 2004 Grand am or sons 2009 Jeep.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Here is my baby 2012 Kia sportage, best car we've had so far.

55134546.jpg
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    SmallPic2.jpg

^^Taken the day I picked up my Infiniti G37S :love: :love:

IMG_4476_0.jpg
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    My 2010 Honda Civic

mycar.jpg
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    We have 11 year old Grand Am that has been paid for since 2005. It's not that we don't have the money for a new car, we just don't need one. My husband works from home (software engineer) and I stay at home with the kids. We put the extra $600 a month that we save from not having a car payment into our savings account.

Call me cheap--I call it thrifty.

I drive a 1999 Chevy Prizm. She may not be the prettiest or newest car on the road, but she's mine and I love her. I hate car payments and am more than happy to put that money towards something else each month. :)
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you put cars in your garage?!

I would have to get a storage unit for the other crap first.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    This- its mine... this i what it looked like the day I bought it.
    265086_248055675204963_100000015976821_1075353_4971917_n.jpg?t=1339028954

Or This (well not this truck... i don't have a pic of the ram but its close enough)
    56487246.jpg
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    you put cars in your garage?!

I would have to get a storage unit for the other crap first.

lol
    This.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My first car, a 1971 MG Midget and my current Escalade Platinum. Little Toyota Celica in the driveway.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    <
    this is my baby.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    thanks for the eye candy :) i dont have a garage or a nice car so i cant really add anything, haha
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Here's my three babies

mycar.jpg

mytruck.jpg

secondcar.jpg

Lauren
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    This is my baby!!!! <3215198_221587877855524_7834583_n.jpg
  • heartshines
    heartshines Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I tried, and my wife isn't down with it. :cry:

hahaha...that's exactly what I thought this post was about! I was thinking...'wow..they are really pushing the envelope'
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    If this comes out right I will be shocked...lol....If it doesnt, I wont ever try again. Haha.....My (as a friend called it) "Living room on wheels"...Here goes nuthin.....;)

bf4a2p.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I wish it was something cool like this:
    r-11.jpg

But I drive a cherokee
    Jason_CA_97JeepCherXJ_RR.jpg
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    We have 11 year old Grand Am that has been paid for since 2005. It's not that we don't have the money for a new car, we just don't need one. My husband works from home (software engineer) and I stay at home with the kids. We put the extra $600 a month that we save from not having a car payment into our savings account.

Call me cheap--I call it thrifty.

I have a 14 yrs old Grand Am. It has been the best car ever! I'm hoping to get a new one this summer, though. It's getting cramped and we're hoping for baby #3, which I don't think will fit. :-) Great car though, so I agree, if you don't need one, why buy one?
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Not sure how to post pics but on a good day we have the following jenga'd into our 1 car garage: 2 bicycles one giant tool box, my huband's white kymko 250 scooter, my 97' Saturn SL1 (just hit 200k miles this months!!) she's blue where she isn't bondo'd and my green kymko 150 scooter in front cause at 70mpg she gets used most! Have you ever played that little cheap puzzle game that you have to move the plastic tiles around to make the picture with only the one tiny empty space to work with? That's my garage... Without the empty space unless its trash day and the can is outside. I have dreams about 3 car garages that leave me happier than my dreams about Gerard Butler...
    Oh and outside the garage is our 05 impala that I drive when it's too cold or rainy for the scooter!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    hmm I don't have a garage but U see that car in the Ticker that's my Trans Am. I'd post the pic from my profile pics here to share with u but I don't know how. Can someone please help me out with that one? Send me a message thanks

Brian