Looking for stay-at-home moms

Options
Any stay-at-home moms out there, looking for some support? I have a soon to be 2 year old who is full of life and energy. Feel free to add me :)

Let's help motivate each other to reach our weight-loss goals!

Replies

• lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Add me. I stay home with my three boys. :)
  • stretch12d
    stretch12d Posts: 27
    Options
    I stay at home with my soon-to-be 2 year old... almost 2 weeks in to a better me. So cliche, but it's the truth! =)
  • tam2249
    tam2249 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mummy I have a nearly 2 yr old girl and a 7 month old girl.. Just started MFP.. Add me pls :))
  • carlyincardigan
    Options
    I stay at home with my almost 28 month old and my 2 month old... good luck to each of you, it's hard work but it will be so worth it in the end. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • bennysmama10
    Options
    I stay at home with my 2 year old son! always looking for other moms to talk to since two year olds don't always make for the best conversations lol
  • coastiebride1120
    coastiebride1120 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am new SAHM I have a 7 moth old little man. Feel free to add me :)
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 2 boys ages 7 and 3 and I also have a daycare in my home...ages range from infant to school age. I also workout at home. Feel free to add me!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I work at home with a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old. Feel free to add :)
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I work from home part time with 3 kids. 2 boys one girl....10yr, 2.5 years and 9 months! Im nursing while trying to lose weight! Busy busy! Working out during the day has to be timed JUST SO! Feel free to add me!
  • JoJoBean88
    JoJoBean88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to a 4 year old and 1 year old.
  • rysprincess94
    rysprincess94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I stay at home with a 4 y/o boy and 8 y/o girl...you can add me. ;)
  • lwlisa135
    lwlisa135 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm home with 3 yr old triplets. I just started MFP today. Add me please!
  • AHoggins
    AHoggins Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mom, I have two year old twin boys , a eight year old girl and ten year old girl. Please feel free to add me :)
  • valderi
    valderi Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom too. I have three kids (8, 4 and 9 months). My maternity leave is almost over so I'll be back to the wonderful and exhausting world of "working-from-home moms" at the beginning of July :wink:

Feel free to add me!
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    You can add me too! I am a SAHM of a very busy 3 year old daughter (can't wait for her gymnastic class to start back up next month) and a cool little 1 year old dude! I work out from home when the weather is bad (like today) and I can't take the kids on a run/walk with the double stroller!
  • Mama2lilgirls83
    Mama2lilgirls83 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of two girls ( 5 y/o and and 19 months).
  • jollycathy
    jollycathy Posts: 15
    Options
    Stay at home mommy too, feel free to add me :)
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I am a stay-at-home mom of an 11 year old girl.
  • VanessaMFaulkner
    Options
    Mom of 5kiddos from 2 to 18... Yep, all mine
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids...ages 3, 12 and 13. I run a home daycare. All new friends are welcome, please feel free to add me! :) Good luck on your weight loss!