a few weeks and nada

Options
So, I started working out end of April and fell off of the Wagon in July and then started again end of July (almost 3 weeks now). I have only lost 1 pound, fluctuating between 1 and 2!! Been staying within my calories, and have been working out very religiously....any suggestions I am frustrated.

Andrea

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    Yes stick with it! You may be losing inches which is great too. I lost more inches and like you not that many pounds. You may be building muscle I know not what you want to hear but muscle burns fat! It works keep with it!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Take a tape measure and do all your measurements you'll be shocked to see that your losing inches . I haven't lost any weight but i've lost 9 inches.. Looking at the scale will only drive you to give up i say only weigh your self once a week and do your measurements once a week also... DON'T GIVE UP!!! think about what you want to look like by this time next year and keep that picture in your mind every time you feel like giving up.. i know thats harder to do then said but you can do it... :happy:
  • 11kimberly11
    11kimberly11 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The scale can be very deceiving! Instead focus on how you feel! how your jeans feel! You are much healthier no matter what the scale says,keep with it and be very proud of yourself!

253652.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans