Whats the best way to be creepy?

Options

Replies

• BenDyer
    BenDyer Posts: 13
    Options
    become a ventriloquist and get one of those classic wooden dummies, and take it on a first date with you, and as you are talking, fondle the dummies crotch constantly and grin slightly. I promise you will never get laid
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    :Slowly creeps quietly back out the door: o.O
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Creepers can't give away their creeping secrets. Then we'd all know who is creeping.

you can tell me in PM ... :)
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Creepers can't give away their creeping secrets. Then we'd all know who is creeping.

you can tell me in PM ... :)

Lol well I would but I don't have any secrets. I'm not a creeper.....or am I??
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

I just creep openly. They just think it's a joke. :D
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0 this is a good primer.

But I found being a middle-aged Star Wars Fan, D&D enthusiast and Boy Scout leader works well to creep people out :laugh: :laugh:

memes-ill-never-tell.jpg
  • amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Is it really so hard to be creepy? Allow me to demonstrate.
    ironanimal... its 11:30 at night.. i'm about to go to sleep... pretty sure what you posted will succeed in giving me nightmares! lol

Hey! You're Irish! I love Irish people. My cousin is half Irish. You're so cool! Don't Irish people drink a lot?
    Anyway, we should go out drinking together sometime. I know you're a bit young and it's going to be long distance because I'm in the states, but I really think we can make this work. I have it all planned out actually. Just accept my friend request and we'll talk about it.
    P.S. Wow! I was just randomly browsing on Kayak.com and I noticed flight tickets to Ireland are only $600. What a bargain right?!

SUCCESS!!
  • amymarie8709
    Options
    Make sure this is the only vehicle you own:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0z8CsZKNaS472b3jz3EG8qvO7vVJCjOCfhlK5Ghj6kgZIVFID

And spray paint "FREE CANDY" on the side.
    LOVE THIS!!
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0 this is a good primer.

But I found being a middle-aged Star Wars Fan, D&D enthusiast and Boy Scout leader works well to creep people out :laugh: :laugh:

memes-ill-never-tell.jpg

Why is it that people who play D&D past age 20 are considered creepy? I hope I'm not creepy ::sadface::

Now, if you want creepy....

hi-can-i-come-in-hi-can-i-come-in-creepy-guy-hairless-demotivational-poster-1242253514.jpg
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Flirting is almost entirely contextual - it doesn't matter what you say, really. But rather how, when, and why you say it. (I've said "Woo, nice tits" to women, while comically gawking at their chest, and got a laugh out of them.)

Creepiness is not understanding the social context, and flirting anyway.

Some of the best male flirts are the people who understand the context, but then choose to break social convention anyway. I won't name names here...
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Why is it that people who play D&D past age 20 are considered creepy? I hope I'm not creepy ::sadface::

not sure, but when I mention it, I get some funny looks. on the other hand when I stop by the local gaming shop, a lot of the older guys gaming with the teenagers does even creep me out a bit. Especially if the person has poor hygiene skills. One of the reason I game with friends.

ps. we just had a TPK on our last session.
  • amymarie8709
    Options
    The second time you're introduced to someone and you say nice to see you again just stare up and down their body and after a minute say "I'm not so good with names but bodies... I never forget" when they tell you how rude that was reply, "no it's not. I'm a mortician. It's my job."

I work in a courthouse and an attorney said this to me. He does own a funeral home but that still didn't make it right. Wrong, just so wrong. Now I'm too creeped out to die.

LMAO!!! TERRIBLE BUT FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME!!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Not so much to be creepy, but the face to pull to get creeps to leave you alone...

tumblr_lnqcbrlJE61qhxr17o1_400_large.gif
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Not so much to be creepy, but the face to pull to get creeps to leave you alone...

Mmmm, that's kinda sexy.
  • misschubbybutterfly
    Options

not sure, but when I mention it, I get some funny looks. on the other hand when I stop by the local gaming shop, a lot of the older guys gaming with the teenagers does even creep me out a bit. Especially if the person has poor hygiene skills. One of the reason I game with friends.

ps. we just had a TPK on our last session.
    ogawd. Wipe= No Bueno

edit: What level were you? Did you all just roll new toons?
  • amymarie8709
    Options

LOVE HER!!
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options

LOVE HER!!
    Me too, I kind of want to marry Jenna Marbles :')
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    Tell someone with the same last name as you that you think they are hot. This recently happened to me, and I am sufficiently creeped.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Just comes natural to some of us... Like Lebron James can play basketball, or Albert Pujols can hit a baseball... some of us can creep
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Wear sunglasses to stare at boobs with ease.
    GET OUT OF HERE! A man at my gym does this! He's morbidly obese and has been since he's been coming to my gym earlier this year. All he does is strap a cable weight around his waist and walk back and forth with it while gawking at people. I know he wears his sunglasses (at 5 AM I might add) so nobody knows he's a creeper but I'm onto him!