Rebounding

A few people have emailed me asking about rebounding.

Rebounding is done on a mini trampoline.
However, you need to be careful and not buy a cheap version or you won't stick to it.
There's a HUGE difference between a $39 rebounder (which is a toy) and spending $200 on a piece of exercise equipment that will last your lifetime.

After a lot of research, I chose a NEEDAK rebounder. I chose it for the following reasons.

1. It is made in the USA, not China!
2. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
3. It comes with a lot of extra information, books, and workout DVDs
4. The price was right
5. It folds up so I can take it wherever I go

After buying a cheap one, then taking it back because it was like jumping on cardboard, I purchased the Needak with the understanding I could return it if I didn't like it.

I LOVE it!

There is such a difference between it and the cheaper versions.

I love being able to get a very good cardiac workout in my living room.
I can jump on it and bounce during commercials.
It is easy on my joints. Jogging and aerobics often hurt my joints. This doesn't. Having said that, I started out slowly for the first 2 weeks, just basically lightly jumping on it to get my body used to it. Even this small movement will get the blood moving and burn calories. Then you can slowly advance. The equipment comes with a DVD that has beginning, intermediate, and advanced workouts.

If you are older and worry about falling, you can order a very nice bar to hold onto for about $60. Then when you regain your balance, you can just take it off.

It's great for kids too! My grandkids love it.

I can exercise from my home no matter what the weather.
You can also jog on it.

So.. there's my infomercial. Here is the link where I ordered mine. I'm very happy with their service. I did a lot of research and found what I thought was the best one.

http://www.nutritionlifestyles.com/needakrebounder.htm

By the way.. you don't need the fancy blue one for extra money. Just the soft-bounce one. If you travel at all, you might want to consider the folding model. Otherwise, you really don't need it. I often just tip mine up and roll it into a corner. But on the folding model, the legs fold down and you can fold the whole thing in half. That model comes with a carrying bag, which is handy if you travel.

Also, the page is a little confusing. Be sure to order a workout DVD, as it's included. I ordered the Urban Rebounder Compilation #1 because it gives great safe instructions for use, shows you all the basic moves slowly, and then gives you a choice of different leveled workouts.

If you are a person with unlimited resources, and you want the BEST rebounder, then I suggest you look into the ones that have bungees instead of springs. They're made in Germany. They run closer to $400-$500 but they are incredible! Silent, easy to use, very very nice. I just couldn't afford one of those... yet. :)

Replies

• RowanC
    RowanC Posts: 38
    A few people have emailed me asking about rebounding.

Rebounding is done on a mini trampoline.
    However, you need to be careful and not buy a cheap version or you won't stick to it.
    There's a HUGE difference between a $39 rebounder (which is a toy) and spending $200 on a piece of exercise equipment that will last your lifetime.

After a lot of research, I chose a NEEDAK rebounder. I chose it for the following reasons.

1. It is made in the USA, not China!
    2. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
    3. It comes with a lot of extra information, books, and workout DVDs
    4. The price was right
    5. It folds up so I can take it wherever I go

After buying a cheap one, then taking it back because it was like jumping on cardboard, I purchased the Needak with the understanding I could return it if I didn't like it.

I LOVE it!

There is such a difference between it and the cheaper versions.

I love being able to get a very good cardiac workout in my living room.
    I can jump on it and bounce during commercials.
    It is easy on my joints. Jogging and aerobics often hurt my joints. This doesn't. Having said that, I started out slowly for the first 2 weeks, just basically lightly jumping on it to get my body used to it. Even this small movement will get the blood moving and burn calories. Then you can slowly advance. The equipment comes with a DVD that has beginning, intermediate, and advanced workouts.

If you are older and worry about falling, you can order a very nice bar to hold onto for about $60. Then when you regain your balance, you can just take it off.

It's great for kids too! My grandkids love it.

I can exercise from my home no matter what the weather.
    You can also jog on it.

So.. there's my infomercial. Here is the link where I ordered mine. I'm very happy with their service. I did a lot of research and found what I thought was the best one.

http://www.nutritionlifestyles.com/needakrebounder.htm

By the way.. you don't need the fancy blue one for extra money. Just the soft-bounce one. If you travel at all, you might want to consider the folding model. Otherwise, you really don't need it. I often just tip mine up and roll it into a corner. But on the folding model, the legs fold down and you can fold the whole thing in half. That model comes with a carrying bag, which is handy if you travel.

Also, the page is a little confusing. Be sure to order a workout DVD, as it's included. I ordered the Urban Rebounder Compilation #1 because it gives great safe instructions for use, shows you all the basic moves slowly, and then gives you a choice of different leveled workouts.

If you are a person with unlimited resources, and you want the BEST rebounder, then I suggest you look into the ones that have bungees instead of springs. They're made in Germany. They run closer to $400-$500 but they are incredible! Silent, easy to use, very very nice. I just couldn't afford one of those... yet. :)