Suggestions

Options
I went over in some of my nutrition categories today and under in some. I was wondering how bad this was here are the amounts.

Carbs:Over by 36
Fat: Under by 10
Protein: Over by 12
Sodium:Under by 1,178
Fiber: Over by 20
Sugar: Over by 34

I know that it is not too great to be over on sugar by this much, and I have a good idea of how to reduce this, but I don't know about some of the other items. Should I be concerned about the rest of the items.

Replies

• cellorocker
    Options
    I went over in some of my nutrition categories today and under in some. I was wondering how bad this was here are the amounts.

Carbs:Over by 36
    Fat: Under by 10
    Protein: Over by 12
    Sodium:Under by 1,178
    Fiber: Over by 20
    Sugar: Over by 34

I know that it is not too great to be over on sugar by this much, and I have a good idea of how to reduce this, but I don't know about some of the other items. Should I be concerned about the rest of the items.

I'm no doctor or nutritionist, but the fat, protein and sodium, I wouldn't worry about. It's good that you've got lots of fiber, but be a little careful going over by too much- no one likes diarrhea.
    Like you said, it's not good to go over by a lot on sugar, and the sugar will add to the carbs... so lower your sugar, and you'll be fine. And it seems like you already know how to lower it, so that's good.