Hello

Options
Hello Everyone!

My name is Elain and I am new here to myfitnesspal.com. I am currently on a journey to lose 70-80 lbs. I have been working on this for 2 years now and in the midst of it I've given birth to a beautiful baby boy who is now 7 mos old. Before being pregnant I lose 15 lbs and after birth I had only kept 4 of the pounds that I lost. I am really excited to be getting back on track and being another success story.

I am really loving the site for keeping track of my calorie consumption. I workout with mostly Beach Body products. I am currently working on a round of Slim in Six , and will sometimes incorporate Turbo Jam.

Wishing the best for everyone and enjoy your day!

Replies

• m_b_walton
    m_b_walton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :wink: :wink: :wink: Welcome!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Edjsmom
    Edjsmom Posts: 22
    Options
    Thank you all for your warm welcome. Coming to this site definitely helps me to be motivated and stay focused on my weight loss goals.

MOMOFTWO29 ~ 42 lbs lost is AWESOME! :smile: I can't until my banner can reflect that!

Does anyone know why my banner doesn't always show?!!?!? :indifferent:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your warm welcome. Coming to this site definitely helps me to be motivated and stay focused on my weight loss goals.

MOMOFTWO29 ~ 42 lbs lost is AWESOME! :smile: I can't until my banner can reflect that!

Does anyone know why my banner doesn't always show?!!?!? :indifferent: