smoking

Options
i have quit smoking for 3 weeks today. that is the longest i have ever quit for and a great success for me:happy: . now if i can make it 3 1/2 more weeks (my wedding) then i get a treadmill of my very own:love: . stay strong. hopefully it will help with the fact that i cant loose weight cause i will be able to work out when ever i want and not have to go anywhere:happy:

Replies

• ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,915 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You've taken 2 huge steps to get yourself healthier! Keep up the good/hard work!
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is such an accomplishment! I quit smoking in June 2008. I really don't even miss it anymore.

The treadmill helped me to quit because I started running and realized I couldn't breath :grumble: SO, that was it :happy:

You can do it!!!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    Congratulations, that's such a great accomplishment.
    Good job on making two healthy decisions in life.
    I know you can do it.
    I hope you get that treadmill. :smile:
  • frogg2allegra
    Options
    Congratulations.Last Friday was 45 days for me. It is hard, but so worth it. I don't know how long you have smoked but it does get easier. I stil have,out of the blue "I want a cigarette" but it passes
    quickly too. Very weird. I think I'll go have a smokey treat and then I think I don't smoke anymore, all in a matter of seconds. Weird. I have even had dreams in which I was smoking. Weird

Keep up the good work! I know it is hard :smile:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! You GO Girl! :flowerforyou: :love:

Quitting smoking has got to be one of the hardest,
    and THE BEST thing you can do for yourself & loved ones!

Keep on trucking baby! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!