I need motivation

Options
My name is Staci. I will be 36 years old next week. I am a single mother to four beautiful children who are growing up on me way too fast. They are 17, 14, 13 and 9. I never realized until recently how all my bad happens have been passed down to them just like they were passed to me from my parents. My mother didnt know how to cook and my father was obese and died at the age of 33 of a heart attack. Now I am 35 and obese and it's really hit me that I've GOT to do this for myself and for my kids but it is SO hard. Food is SO powerful. I think about it all the time. I plan what I'm going to eat the second I wake up and then I also have boredom eating while watching tv or on the computer. Its really bad after 10 or 11 at night bc I have insomnia so I don't sleep until 3 or 4 am. I mostly want to know how to get rid of the actual burning pain from being hungry. I know it might be my brain fooling me but it sure feels real!!! And how do you get the motivation to get up day after day and do what it takes to lose large amounts of weight. I started this journey last september weighing 217 lbs and I lost some when I was on this site then I backslid and just came back May 21st and have lost 3 more pounds but I'm still not doing it right. I am only exercising maybe 3 times a week and forget to journal a lot of my calories. Oh well I know I'm rambling now sorry