I feel like I am eating more.... :S

Chanteld
Chanteld Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi guys, today was my first full day of charting but to be honest, I feel like I am eating MORE food then I used too...is this normal? I know my choices are better which is a good thing....do you know Pizza Pops have 250 Cal's per! And I love them, so I had to say good bye to them lol. I just am trying to make sure I get at least the 1200 a day they want me to, and then i earned 300 more because of exercise (i am not using them). Tomorrow I will have breakfast so they should eat up some....sigh.

Replies

• dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Your body needs fuel to burn.

And yes, it is amazing that you can eat a greater volume of healthy stuff than junk. :flowerforyou:

Keep it up and you'll start seeing reults soon enough :drinker:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Hi guys, today was my first full day of charting but to be honest, I feel like I am eating MORE food then I used too...is this normal? I know my choices are better which is a good thing....do you know Pizza Pops have 250 Cal's per! And I love them, so I had to say good bye to them lol. I just am trying to make sure I get at least the 1200 a day they want me to, and then i earned 300 more because of exercise (i am not using them). Tomorrow I will have breakfast so they should eat up some....sigh.

You should be using those calories from exercise.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    It's amazing how aware you become of the nutritional value of foods once you start logging all your food into a journal. And yes, eat your exercise calories too. Read the threads posted at the top of this forum for the technical details. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    I feel the same way...sometimes I feel like all I do is eat. LOVE IT:love:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i thought the same thing when i first started. then i went ahead and logged in a few days of what i had eaten before hand. um, yea, i was eating a LOT less but felt a lot more FULL because i stopped eating junk. :drinker:

you might just go ahead and try that to see what you come up with. :flowerforyou:
  • Younger_at_50
    Younger_at_50 Posts: 24 Member
    Ditto on what July24Lioness said, you should not go below 1200 calories in a day or your body will think starvation and retain fat. Take it from someone who's done it wrong until now, it's great to finally eat more like a normal person. My biggest challenge was breakfast, skipped it alot or made bad choices. Now, breakfast is never less than 350 calories, I'll never go back to skipping it.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    You are probably eating better thus allowing you to eat quite a bit....I think I eat as much now as I did 77 pounds ago but I eat better foods.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    If you don't eat your exercise calories you are eating under 1200 calories and that is going into starvation mode.

What is Pizza pops
  • Pizza pops is a frozen circle of pizza crust stuffed with tomatoe sauce and pepperoni and cheese, it is some yummy. I am a pizza fanatic. And ok I will eat those calories. I think it'll be easier if I eat breakfast cause I am not hungrey and am putting food in my mouth because the computer says so. Seems kind of backwards to me but ok, i will eat something else right now! And I am already thinking ahead to breaky :)
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I made up my own pizza because I was addicted!! I love me some pizza~~

I get low fat mozzerella cheese, turkey pepperoni, low sugar/sodium pizza sauce(or make it myself).

For the crust there are a lot of choices, depending on how dedicated you are.

Whole wheat Boboli
    Make it with whole wheat flour, homemade

Or the supermarket near us Publix, puts out fresh pizza dough every morning.

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.