Blah day

Options
I have taken the day off cardio today as I feel really bleeeerggh and only just managed to do my lifting. I need someone to come and bump this thread tomorrow and kick my *kitten* back into gear if it isn't already please! lol

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I'll do it now.... Move your bum and do your cardio. Motivated yet lol.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks :D but its really not gonna happen today, at least i've done my lifting, and I always walk anyway, i'm just not doing any zumba or whatever, I just wanna make sure I don't get tempted to not bother tomorrow after taking one day off.
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I took the day off yesterday because I have had a cold or allergies. Worked out today, but didn't put my heart into it. Totally didn't feel like I was doing anything. Add to that, I ate horribly yesterday and today... Let's get our butts in gear and move it tomorrow! Work it!!!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    At least you did it today even if it wasn't as full on as usual, good on you :D we will both get back into full swing tomorrow!
  • breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I made it half way through my workout DVD (Jillian Michaels Body Revolution series) and I hit pause with the half-hearted thought "i'll just take a break and then come finish later".... BAHAHAHA... yeah right, it is soooo not happening today :P tomorrow will be a better day!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with taking a break - we all need it from time to time. :)