Are you meeting your calorie goal? If so how?

Options
Does anyone else have a problem about not meeting your calorie goal? I am having issues with this.

Replies

• KF1216
    KF1216 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    as in, not eating enough or eating too much?
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am too... I'm not eating enough. I find it hard to because I'm not as hungry as I thought I was.
    I used to eat for the sake of eating and now that I'm watching what I'm eating (and when I'm eating it), I'm just... not hungry.
    I'm sure that'll change once I start exercising more, though.
  • Nikwise
    Nikwise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who always has a problem meeting her goal, I on the other hand, have no problem meeting and sometimes exceeding my daily goal. If you don't already, up your protein, whole grains (fiber), and dairy if you can. Eat breakfast! I cannot stress that enough. And, eat small meals throughout the day. I'm supposed to have a little over 1500 calories a day. I have 200-300 at breakfast, 100-200 mid morning, 300-400 for lunch, 100-200 for the afternoon, and usually have about 800 to play with for dinner and an evening snack if I'm still hungry.
    If you're wanting to maintain weight, try to meet your calorie goal. If you want to lose, then make sure you're eating the better for you foods and taking in at least 1200 calories a day.
    Hope I've helped a little. and Good Luck!