Options
i usually about 5-6 small meals a day
this is :
breakfast 8am
snack 11am
lunch 1pm
snack 3pm
dinner 5-6:30pm

SO I CONSTANTLY AM EATING SOMETHING BUT MY PROBLEM IS ACCORDING TO MFP I MUST EAT ABOUT 2,000 CALORIES HALF THE TIME I HARDLY PASS THE 1000 TO 1100 MARK AND I OFCOURSE AM NOT HUNGRY WHAT SO EVER
IS THIS BAD . WHAT SHOULD I DO . I AM AFRAID I AM NOT GIVING MY BODY ALL THE NUTRIENTS IT NEEDS . I DO HOWEVER TAKE A MULTI VITAMIN

Replies

• eyclypz
    eyclypz Posts: 14
    Options
    You should never go under 1200 at the very least, try making some of the snacks/food extra calorie packed, full fat cheese/ dairy products/ avocados/ nuts/ peanut butter on celery/apples dipped in peanut butter
  • adrim24
    adrim24 Posts: 21
    Options
    I KNOW. IM SHOCKED IM SAYING THIS BUT ITS KINDA HARD TO EAT ALL THOSE CALORIES WORTH OF HEALTHY FOOD LMAOOO :) BUT WHEN I WAS EATTING BAD IT WAS SO EASY IF THAT MAKES SENSE IM NEVER HUNGRY . I REALLY LOST MY APPETITE DUE TO STRESS AND DEPRESSION . SO I AM PRETTY MUCH JUST STICKING FOOD IN MY MOUTH . ALSO I USALLY AROUND THE 800-1300 CALORIE RANGE DAILY .
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Plan your meals ahead of time. Once you have entered them in your diary you will see where you can add a few more calories to each meal. You don't have to stuff yourself to eat a healthy amount - just add in a few regular foods (not "diet" foods) like nuts, avocado, cheese, full fat dairy, red meat, grainy breads, rice etc and you'll find the balance that suits you.

I also don't think you have to eat every single calorie, but eating around the calories recommended is a good idea to keep you healthy and full of energy.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    A target of 2000 sounds high - how tall are you, initial and goal weight etc ??
  • adrim24
    adrim24 Posts: 21
    Options
    i am 5'5 230 and want to be 150 but my calorie intake has changed it is now 1600