Snack Suggestions

Options
I just did Zumba for an hour, I ate an apple afterward and now am sipping on water. But, I am still hungry....what do you suggest I eat?

Replies

• SharitaWray
    SharitaWray Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try a low fat protein like fish. You can get tilapia filets for about 90 calories. If you're hungry - eat. That's your body telling you it needs fuel.
  • misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    Vitatop double chocolate. 100 calories and it has fiber to boot so delish
  • awilke03
    awilke03 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    next time maybe add a little peanut butter with your apple

or my fav post workout treat is some chocolate milk - best recovery drink ever!
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    edamame beans. a banana. 1/2 turkey sandwich. low-fat yogurt with fruit. Pop-chips. nuts.:smile:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Little note for you here: I don't do Zumba myself but what I do know from having friends that DO do it is that you burn a lot of calories doing it. You can burn almost a day's worth of calories in an hour, so the best thing to do is eat a good filling snack that won't burn off too quick. Chili is a good idea, and it's good for protein too. Also, a pita wrap filled with a ton of items like chicken, broccolli, chick peas, romaine lettuce and some kind of sauce like hummus (as an example, I've had one that was loaded with stuff like this before) will fill you up for a good while, and you won't feel like you're starving when you Zumba class ends. And of course, you can't go wrong with a smoothie made with protein powder either!!! :bigsmile: