small small small nsv!!!

Options
hfzimmerman
hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
Well this is a very small victory but still a victory for me.... I did cardio x of the p90x DVDs and I was actually able to do it( had to modify and take a few short breathers) but I did it!! When I tried last year I went into an asthma attack so this is huge! Even more amazing is I actually found it fun!

Replies

• mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    that is great!!! it not small it big because p90x is hard! good job and keep it up!
  • Proverbs31Lady
    Options
    WTG! I'm terrified of the P90X stuff!

Little victories add up and since you're actually enjoying it, you'll be a pro in no time. :)
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    YAY! That is awesome! Congrats! That's no small victory in my book either. I've seen how intense that stuff is...That is GREAT!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!! But, seriously, that is NOT a little/small NSV. NO WAY! That is a HUUUUUUUUGE NSV! Cheers to you!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    Yay wtg!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Sounds like you've got this now!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! This is a great success! baby steps! Keep up the great work!!!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and motivation to keep going!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    not small at all! That is a wonderful exciting accomplishment! Kudos to you on your victory! Keep up the great workouts:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!