30's

Options
charelg
charelg Posts: 599 Member
Looking for some more pals in the 30's age range. Me : 32 5'5 sw 146 cw 136 goal weight 128-130. People that actually log food and motivate each other :)

Replies

• LatinLunatic
    Options
    I am all over logging everything I do and it is all public. I need someone to point it out when I cheat or miss a workout. i sent you a friend request.
  • charelg
    Options
    Added ya :)
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 33, 5'9 3/4'', cw 151, gw 145 (although weight is not really my goal...I'm aiming for 18.5%BF, currently at 19.2% and I was 22.6% in January).

I eat healthy and about 1550cals/day + exercise (so I'm not the right motivator/friend if your goal is to eat bellow 1200cals). I weight lift 3 hours a week (spread on 4 days) and do cardio about 6 days a week (anywhere from 30min to 1hour).

Feel free to send me a friend request. I log in every day and my food journal is open to friends.
  • charelg
    Options
    I definitely don't eat under 1200 calories, more like 1400, depending on exercise....
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't eat under 1200 calories, more like 1400, depending on exercise....

I like you already! lol.
    Having you as a friend would be my pleasure.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, 5'4", currently 138 and trying to get to around 128 or so.
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    33 and log evthing open diary and love some encouragement from new friends as well... anyone who doesn't encourage back or log on at least a few times a week gets deleted - sorry to be harsh lol :) o and I eat at least 1200 cals/day and am doing the 30 day shred (on day 2, level 2) as well as walking or biking...
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    31. I'm on quite often and love to help motivate my friends and give support. This site is great. So many wonderful people.
  • lady_gagu
    lady_gagu Posts: 13
    Options
    am 30 y/o, 5'4
    SW 230 lbs, CW 205 lbs, GW 122 lbs.

daily calories intake 1460 cal
    exercise regime: Slim in 6 and walk. I work out 3-5 times a week.
  • charelg
    Options

I like you already! lol.
    Having you as a friend would be my pleasure.

Yeah I like to eat, just mostly do portion control, calorie tracking on this, and workout about five days a week. :). Glad to be your pal.
  • charelg
    Options
    33 and log evthing open diary and love some encouragement from new friends as well... anyone who doesn't encourage back or log on at least a few times a week gets deleted - sorry to be harsh lol :)

Lol, I do the same, wasting time if you aren't actually going to use this the right way.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm 27 (and sadly in my 28th year), but I do log and I hit my 135th day of activity today. So I'm not in the 30s range, but my husband is if that counts at all? meh.

Sw: 262
    Cw: 232
    Height 5'7

and yes, I eat more than 1200 calories.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    31 5'6" sw 190 cw 153 gw 135. Ive logged every bite since Jan 29th. I play softball a lot and like to hit the gym for cardio and lifting. Started abs for the first time today. My diary is open. Just updated goals today so calories goal went down to 1420.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    :sad: :sad: Sorry can't support ya for another year.. I always seem to miss the cut off dates LOL

Good Luck in your journey and welcome to MFP!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: Sorry can't support ya for another year.. I always seem to miss the cut off dates LOL

Good Luck in your journey and welcome to MFP!

Me too. Usually people want 26 and under and I've been 27 for 6 months so that's a big fat no. :)
  • charelg
    Options
    The age doesn't really matter that much, more important is people that actually use this and help each other.
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    38, which makes me the old man so far. Just started again, and like you said I'm going to take advantage of ALL the sites' features - to do it the right way. My diary is open
  • Lewre78
    Lewre78 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 34, happily married and had three kids in three years. Trying to get my body back! lol. SW 153, CW 145, GW 125-130. I'm trying to be healthier, not just skinnier. ;) I was 120 when I got married 6.5 years ago. I feel that was a little too thin. I'm currently working on the 30 day shred, I eat at least 1200 calories a day, and eat my exercise calories back. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jroser37
    jroser37 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 37 with a cw of 235 .I am 5'3" my goal weight is 145. I am at my wits end with all of these different diets. I have joined Zumba recently. I have been told that in order to burn fat,I need to eat protein, such as nuts, fish, turkey, bananas etc.... How does this work? Do you eat what you want as long as you stay within your limit? PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Hi I'm 35. i am on here everyday for suport and to help if I can. Feel free to add me if you wish.

CW 204
    GW 185-190