• candy76
    candy76 Posts: 15
    Options
    Now I'm petrified I'm gonna screw up!
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    You are going to be just fine. We have came this far and not screwed up yet. Love you! :heart:
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Good for you guys!!!!! You are truely an inspiration!
    My hubby and I work out together every day now and lemme tell you....sure makes life easier :) He has only 15lbs to lose vs my remaining 60....lmao......but it feels great to know he is by my side every leap, every bound and every fall.....

Congrats! Trust me...once you make it that far...and as a team...you wont let it all go ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • csingleton24
    csingleton24 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You guys Rock! Candy ~ with support like that you'll never screw up! Great job!
  • KristyO
    KristyO Posts: 126
    Options
    You are going to be just fine. We have came this far and not screwed up yet. Love you! :heart:

You guys kick major booty...and from the looks of it you also HAVE awesome booties! :wink:

You've changed your lifestyle, it's impossible to really "screw up"...and if you have a slip, the other will be there to pick you up and shake it off! :glasses:
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    wow you both look great. So nice to have done it with a buddy.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look sooooooo good! Thank you for sharing! I cant wait to look as good as you!!!

:heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You're not gonna screw up, you have a wonderful supportive partner. You are both doing fantastic. Remember this isn't a diet that you will quit doing, it's a lifestyle change. Congratulations to you. :flowerforyou:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you both look amazing and the love for each other JUMPS off the computer!
    congrats on all you have achieved--you will continue to succeed! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

nonsense!

you look like a shrinky dink!!! fantastic! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Omgosh, just about started bawling when I read that.
    I LOVE GOOD HUSBANDS!!! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    you look like a shrinky dink!!! fantastic! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    HeatherMac, you crack me ! :laugh: Shrinky Dink! What an obscure reference! I love it!!

And sweetheart, at 70+lbs lost, you look AMAZING. Keep up the good work, you and your husband both! :flowerforyou:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!

And I know you won't screw up. I know because of the discipline that it took you to get this far! It was not an easy road to walk, but you did it. Your perseverance paid off. Your dedication was amazing. You are in inspiration to me, and to many others, I'm sure!

You won't screw up. You wont' ever go back, I know it.

Bless you!
  • candy76
    candy76 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the support. I still think that maintaining is going to be so much harder. Dusty is a good husband and it really helps doing it together. But seriously, anymore compliments and his head will never shrink!:laugh: Love the shrinky dink reference btw
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the support. I still think that maintaining is going to be so much harder. Dusty is a good husband and it really helps doing it together. But seriously, anymore compliments and his head will never shrink!:laugh: Love the shrinky dink reference btw

hehe! shrinky dink was the first thing that popped in my hear! you are so awesome though! GOOD FOR YOU! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!