Foods to help curb appetite

Just wondering if there are any foods out there they can help with feeling full for longer...other than high protein foods.

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Fill up on low calorie foods like vegetables. You can eat a ton for very few calories. Soup can be very low cal and very filling. Homemade vegetable soup has hardly any calories at all for a giant bowl and will keep you full.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Oh yeah .... veggies are our friends ..... how about raw red & green peppers with a DAB of hummus ?
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Just wondering if there are any foods out there they can help with feeling full for longer...other than high protein foods.

Protein foods are gonna fill you up a lot longer than carb foods. Is there a reason that you don't want them?
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    hi have u tried accai berries i use them in tablet form and they do help u from being hungry , also water is a great filler upper x:bigsmile:
  • Oh yeah .... veggies are our friends ..... how about raw red & green peppers with a DAB of hummus ?

Love the sound of that.
  • Just wondering if there are any foods out there they can help with feeling full for longer...other than high protein foods.

Protein foods are gonna fill you up a lot longer than carb foods. Is there a reason that you don't want them?

Not that i don't want them...it would be a nice change from protien shakes and eggs all the time.
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Whole pack of Tofu Shirataki. Lol I was full for like 8 hours on that.
  • Whole pack of Tofu Shirataki. Lol I was full for like 8 hours on that.

I will definitely try that out, thanks!