Am I the only one with big b00bs???

Options
2»

Replies

• angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I hate victorias secret!

I went there before my wedding looking for a corset to wear under my dress. the sales lady looked me up and down and said "uh we don't have them THAT big" I wanted to punch her
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I remember boobs...*sigh*
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I've got E's, they're a pain in the ....back!! And yes, the straps on halters kill my neck, yet the straps on bra-like ones hurt too, obviously can't do strapless if I want to move...oy!! I'll keep an eye on this post for more tips!

Strapless would be a disaster for me especially with my 2 yo crawling all over me!!! People would get way more than they paid for at the water park lol.

I thought cheap thrills were included in my price of admission to the water park.....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The best I've gotten so far was a tankini from Sears. The straps were wider, 3/4 inch, soft cups, good length, cute tropical print, and the bottoms were high enough to help keep the tummy under control. I'll probably go back when I need a smaller size suit, which will be soon!
  • Lilip0p
    Lilip0p Posts: 36
    Options
    30G here... so small band and large cup - REALLY hard to find. I can squeeze into the VS halter, but it is a little obscene and gives me muffin top.

Freya have a couple of cute, supportive ones. LOVE Beach Bunny suits too. Not exactly supportive, but cute! Venus also have some - all these places sell seperates. I hate it when companies assume if you are large up top, then you are large down below and only sell suits in sets.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Can i have some boobs? :(
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you go to Figleaves.com they have a swimsuit section where you can put in the chest size that you like. :)