6 weeks progress (pics)

Options
herwitsend
herwitsend Posts: 42 Member
I am doing the Body For Life program. BFL is an 84 day program with 6 days/week of intense exercise including lifting heavy weight. Today is day 37 for me. I

lost 8 pounds during the first 20 days, but the scale hasn't moved in over 2 weeks. I plan to have my body fat measured tomorrow.

Anyway I needed to do something for encouragement after not seeing the scale move, so here it is! I am so happy with the changes in my body (appearance and in the way I feel)...

I have been able to go off of one of my asthma meds and cut the other one in half.

I haven't used my rescue inhaler in over a month!

I can run 3 miles in 28 minutes.

I am able to lift more weight *every* time I go to the gym!

I am so excited to see what the next 48 days have in store for me!!

Untitled.jpg

Replies

• stephraposo
    stephraposo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Body For Life program. BFL is an 84 day program with 6 days/week of intense exercise including lifting heavy weight. Today is day 37 for me. I

lost 8 pounds during the first 20 days, but the scale hasn't moved in over 2 weeks. I plan to have my body fat measured tomorrow.

Anyway I needed to do something for encouragement after not seeing the scale move, so here it is! I am so happy with the changes in my body (appearance and in the way I feel)...

I have been able to go off of one of my asthma meds and cut the other one in half.

I haven't used my rescue inhaler in over a month!

I can run 3 miles in 28 minutes.

I am able to lift more weight *every* time I go to the gym!

I am so excited to see what the next 48 days have in store for me!!

Week6collage.jpg
  • yourpalacf
    yourpalacf Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Lots of progress for six weeks, and your back looks amazing!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! You are coming down nicely :flowerforyou:
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Looking good. I can definitely see a difference in your back, stomach and (not to be funny or anything) your breasts don't look as "heavy". Keep up the good work.
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!

You're back and waist have trimmed down immensely!! Maybe the numbers aren't dropping as fast as the inches, but girlfriend ...; you're slowing disappearing!! Can't wait for you to hear the % of fat loss tomorrow!! Good for you! CONGRATS!
  • oaks67
    oaks67 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference great job
  • WilliamD80
    WilliamD80 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    I can see a big difference already. Keep up the great work !
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Frustrating when the scale doesn't move, but you look great! You've been working so hard...and there is a difference. A huge difference in your back, waist, and bottom!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Look at your back! You can really see the difference!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Great job!
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    I'm so happy your asthma has gotten better :) looking good! But even more important is your health and quality of life!
  • herwitsend
    Options
    Congratulations!! Looking good. I can definitely see a difference in your back, stomach and (not to be funny or anything) your breasts don't look as "heavy". Keep up the good work.

Yeah, they have gotten smaller! This was one of the things I was most looking forward to!
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    Great job.
  • herwitsend
    Options
    Thanks y'all for the comments!
  • Zisaleh
    Zisaleh Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You should be so proud at the changes you've made to your body! Especially how firm and shapely your backside has become. Excellent hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!