Extreme Low

Options
Well, I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same or has been through this.

I'm currently 165lb as of today. Two weeks ago, I was 155lb. I've been yo-yoing like this for the last 4 months. I do extremely well (food, exercise, cut alcohol). Then all of the sudden- I forget that I am working towards a goal and start "binging" again...Then I feel bad, then I start being "good" again.....What is this? I'm also single and my friends friends say I'm just bored.

What does everyone think?

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    that happens to me a lot! i am good for two weeks, and then i think OH WELL, i deserve it...and have been maintaining my weight, but i am still trying to lose pounds...these two months i will stay focused, by trying to maintain busy everytime i want to binge, but i HAVE TO DO THIS....we just need to focus on how we want to be healthy and think that it will be all worth it..GODD LUCK!
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi!
    There probably is something to what your friends say about you being bored. I haven't reached my goal weight yet but I know I spend a lot of time during my day thinking of my new walking routine, logging my food, etc. I do really well at going it alone, with the exception of this site, so I don't bore my friends. :smile:

However, I have been really focused on my journey. Now that you have reached the end of your journey ( what we preceive is it the end because we want to reach a certain weight) you might find yourself at loose ends???? Maybe you need to take up a new hobbie or activity and throw yourself into it so you have something important to focus on for awhile. This might help.

Wonderful job! You have done great!!