Exercise Spreadsheet

Options
Has anyone got a decent spreadsheet for tracking workouts etc? I had a really good one before and can't seem to find it. I'd like to be able to track my cardio and weights

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    If you have a droid or iPhone a great app to track weight lifting routines with reps, rest and all that...is JEFIT...love the app. Don't know if it tracks cardio though...but it is awesome for lifting!
  • jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got a decent spreadsheet for tracking workouts etc? I had a really good one before and can't seem to find it. I'd like to be able to track my cardio and weights
    With all the gizmo's and gadgets out there, I still say nothing beats a good ol fashioned Composition Book and a pen/pencil! Easier to comb through and see what you did in the past, plus you could always add little notes that most apps won't let you...i.e. "under the weather today, gonna push through" or tied one on late last night, hope I don't puke LOL stuff like that.
  • waldo56
    waldo56 Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    With all the gizmo's and gadgets out there, I still say nothing beats a good ol fashioned Composition Book and a pen/pencil! Easier to comb through and see what you did in the past, plus you could always add little notes that most apps won't let you...i.e. "under the weather today, gonna push through" or tied one on late last night, hope I don't puke LOL stuff like that.

Same. Tried to come up with something better, but nothing really beats good ol fashioned pen and paper when it comes to strength training.

But I do have a spreadsheet for running/walking. It makes it easy to keep track of tallies over time and calculate speeds from splits.