Sports Bra Suggestions for the Overly Endowed?

Options
13»

Replies

• waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Enell front closure....must have at least 10 hooks, complete compression, absolutely no bounce. I have been wearing these contraptions for at least 10 years since I weighed over 250lbs. and was a size 48DDD. I'm only a 38DD now, but I still won't exercise without these. I wear them jogging, and doing all kinds of jumping in Taekwondo, zumba, inanity, etc.

They are not cute, but you won't need to wear another bra underneath. I first bought them at a Lucy's store and had help to fit it,. But Lucy's no longer carries them. Then I bought them at title nine sports. Now I buy them cheaper on Amazon.com.

I own about 6 of them. I still use the old ones that I used years ago when I was much bigger, and still no bounce. They are very durable.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36F, and I swear by my Shock Absorber D+ Max

i70pp3.jpg

It looks like a bullet-proof vest but it's very well made, and probably the best fitness investment I've made.

It's the first time that I've been able to do any sort of cardio without having to wearing only one sports bra, and it doesnt have underwire so no digging, it's great
  • cineshome
    cineshome Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    saving this one for later!
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    I wear two. Regular bra (no wire) under a tight sports bra. Only way they keep working for me. I wear mine out way too easily to wear just a sports bra. This also helps for yoga so I don't choke myself during shoulder stands :P I SO hope I shrink EVERYWHERE as I lose weight =) I will look into those Enell or Shock Absorber bras that were mentioned though. I could care less what they look like as I doubt Victoria Secret will show up to document my exercise routine =) Thanks for the tips!
  • BordersGirl
    Options
    Another vote for the Enell. It will feel a bit different at first but once you get used to it it's fine.
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Another vote for the Moving Comfort line. No underwire, no uni-boob, comfy, holds them in! :D

I personally liked the support offered by the Juno best:

http://www.movingcomfort.com/Juno/350025,default,pd.html

For those of you who do not have a lot of fancy bra stores (like me), D-I-C-K's Sporting Goods carries the Moving Comfort Line, Champion, Under Armor, etc. You can go there to try them on. You won't get fitted, but I spent hours trying them on myself and bouncing around the dressing room (no lie... I worked up a sweat testing them out). I found the Juno to be the best for me. :)

(Note: I'm not sure how well it works on the more well endowed of the well endowed ladies lol, but I'm a 34D)

Edit: I bought ONE from DS to test it out. I loved it even out of the store, so then I went on Amazon and ordered more. :) I've found they are cheaper on Amazon.