I just have to share

Options
Nikki143
Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
That I had a REALLY bad eating day yesterday, over by 1800 calories..no bullish! enough for another body. So this morning I woke up & forgot to bring lunch to school... I was planning on buying a sandwich from dunkin donuts for lunch.. and instead I went with the kitkat bar.. much less calories.. even though its still not a good choice.. better than what I intended.. just sharing...:embarassed:

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    You realized that yesterday was an off day, and it doesn't seem like you're beating the cr@p out of your self about it- good for you!

Keep your head up, and make better choices today. EVERYONE on this board has had off days, bad days, and just flat out horrible days :sick: It is completely unrealistic to think that you're *never* going to have a day where you go over your calories. As long as it's just "once in a while" you should be fine.

Make today a better day... one meal, and one snack at a time :wink:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    yes, I did wake up with a better outlook for today.. I felt really disgusting waking up knowing That I ate soooo much...:embarassed: Today is a new day...:ohwell:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    as much as I know you're trying to do the right thing I would be remiss if I didn't mention, a kit kat bar is only about 70 calories less than a dunkin donuts veggie flat bread sandwich (220 for a kit kat and 290 for a flat bread). And the flat bread is far better for you than
    a kit kat bar. It's still not a GREAT choice, but just wanted you to know, plus that flat bread has
    some good carbs in it, good protein, and good fats, which will keep you feeling satisfied
    a lot longer (not to mention far less refined sugar).

Good luck Nikki.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!