Not Giving Up!!! and NO Diet Pills!!

Options
Hello everyone, I've been using myfitnesspal for approximately 4wks now but haven't had the opportunity to introduce myself. So far I really like using this program despite of not liking to count calories:smile: I have a few more pounds to go and hopefully will finally reach my goal weight soon. More than ever I will stick to my plan I can't continue to go on a roller coaster anymore, I'm so sick and tired of complaining about my weight and always talking about it! I really hope it really works. Besides counting calories I am also working out staying active as much as I can and NO diet pills. I've taken so many different diet pills that I actually ended up getting sick and my doctor prohibited me from taking them and I'm glad she did, there's nothing like losing weight naturally. So anyone out there using pills they are harmful so just try losing weight naturally it takes time but its worth it. Well Good luck to all and I hope to make some friends too...:happy:
245744.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gratz on coming here and making some very healthy decisions in your life! Here you will find knowledgeable and very helpful people who will not skimp on the encouragement and support!

It's great to have you using the community because it's an incredible resource.

Welcome!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome, you will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I wish that you have great success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: