Before (WOW) and Progess to Date ( PICS)

Options

Replies

• Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing job Hun! You look stunning! Can I ask how you've done it?! What exercise? What's your diet is?! Well done x
  • nitahoward
    nitahoward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Wow!
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to go! :) You look great!
  • GreatVibe
    GreatVibe Posts: 87
    Options
    u look superb!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great... Love the blue dress!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    WOW amazing job Hun! You look stunning! Can I ask how you've done it?! What exercise? What's your diet is?! Well done x

Lots and Lots of sheer determination...not beating myself up if i want a piece of chocolate from time to time...a modified version of the Paleo diet...giving up as much processed foods as possible...no bread...no soda, eating when I am hundry and not when I am not. I also eat about 1500 on average a day- I look over the week more than per day!

And I took up running ( sorry, still makes me laugh).. I have always secretly wanted to sound like that snotty little thing in her sneakers and sports bra that answers.. Oh, yeah... I run... I love to run!! LOL... anyways after MONTHS of running b/c I knew it was good for me...I am starting to enjoy it. I also lift heavier weights 3 days a week. I am on Day 21 ( give or take-DG!) of Jillians 30DS... and it is a very good sculting workout... I personally HATE her and EVERY second of the DVD...but it does work!
  • Annkie
    Annkie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great (and dressed for success!)
  • Lisascherer1
    Lisascherer1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Look at you rockin' the belted dress. That is my goal, to have a waist so that I can wear a belt. You have made a lot of progress in short period of time. You look amazing!:smile:
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That dress fits you perfectly and love the color on you!!! Amazing transformation!! Congrats! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    Look at you rockin' the belted dress. That is my goal, to have a waist so that I can wear a belt. You have made a lot of progress in short period of time. You look amazing!:smile:

I have NEVER worn a belted dress before today... was so scared I couldnt pull it off yet.
  • Ellby
    Ellby Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow, what a difference! I also started in March 2012 and it's been so rewarding to finally see real results. Great job!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WOW you look great and love the dress:)
  • mzdavis2706
    Options
    Double Wow!! u look awesome!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Lots and Lots of sheer determination...not beating myself up if i want a piece of chocolate from time to time...a modified version of the Paleo diet...giving up as much processed foods as possible...no bread...no soda, eating when I am hundry and not when I am not. I also eat about 1500 on average a day- I look over the week more than per day!

And I took up running ( sorry, still makes me laugh).. I have always secretly wanted to sound like that snotty little thing in her sneakers and sports bra that answers.. Oh, yeah... I run... I love to run!! LOL... anyways after MONTHS of running b/c I knew it was good for me...I am starting to enjoy it. I also lift heavier weights 3 days a week. I am on Day 21 ( give or take-DG!) of Jillians 30DS... and it is a very good sculting workout... I personally HATE her and EVERY second of the DVD...but it does work!

Awesome :) I've done 30DS and now on my last 2 data of RI30 like you I HATE her but love her too! Lost 15inches doing 30DS! You are doing fantastic and a real inspiration. Your son must be so proud. Well done :) x
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great !!!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fantastic!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Incredible! :)
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic! And yeah, you're on day 22 of 30DS. ;)

Keep rocking sexy.
  • sthrnchick
    Options
    Looking fantastic! And yeah, you're on day 22 of 30DS. ;)

Keep rocking sexy.
    Damn..I mean darn...I thought it was 21!! Almost done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!